From all these examples, you may be able to see some of the apparent flaws. You may have spotted some too-small writing, or a description too vague, or an area too hard to read, or etc. These are all legitimate criticisms if you've found them, and I encourage you to email me if you find more that may have slipped my mind. But my point in showing you these in their raw state was to let you know that these are TEST PROTOTYPES to prove and get across the gist of the concept and content, and these ones will not be sold in market. They are, and have been, important to the development of the project, but still at the end of the day were made in my bedroom on no budget without much professional or outside-party checking. This will not be the case with any future comics, rest-assured ~ but it's nice to show you how it all began.

This next one is a comic that teaches Secondary-School Biology ~ the differences between Animal Cells and Plant Cells. Despite the content though, I showed it to the Primary School children as well. They were still able to read and absorb it, though they did find it a little harder since they were unfamiliar with the science terms. So i provided an 'Explain-Sheet', which you can see below ~ and they let me know they found this exceedingly helpful  as an additional tool. So I'm thinking of providing these Explain-Sheets on the website, in the future...

The next one below is what I consider a bit of a failed experiment. Though pupils still enjoyed it and found the imagery quite helpful in particular, my approach was to try and cram as much information as I could into two pages ~ covering all the basics of 12-hour time, 24-hour time, and calendars. Though I do think it might still be possible, I took the wordy route which I now think was a mistake - (no one wants to read a comic with too many words, educational or not). So this comic has too much emphasis on words and not enough on the imagery. Still I think it is is not a useless example by any means and was still enjoyed, and was an important learning curve for the development.

This one is about teaching French Basics ~ namely the basic greetings in French. This was quite popular among the pupils, as it's been done in quite an easy-to-digest format, similar to the vocabulary comic. I also went for a different artistic format too by not using colour in the drawings. Some preferred it that way, others didn't. But none found it an issue.

Here's the first comic I made for the Examples. It teaches vocabulary and is designed to be especially useful as a tool for revision; (notice the Word Bank below the story that comes as part of the comic).

* Below, Rossie Stone explains and reviews his 5 test comics, back from the earliest stage of 'Dekko-Development': 

Type your paragraph here.

Rossie Stone, March 2016

This last one is experimenting with yet another format, and the subject is History. Again, I think it works and it's been enjoyed and tested with successful results. But the way I've done it here may still be cramming too much information in and thus giving a bit of a cluttered feel. But I've changed the font since, to this brilliant 'Dyslexie Font' [LOOK IT UP!]. It makes it far more engaging and easier to read, I think, and I'm considering applying it to all of my comics ~ as the font was coming up a few times in the critical feedback received for all of these comics. 

These are five test examples of Dekko Comics Rossie made for the 'Proof-of-Concept' stage of the project. They have been tested in 5 different schools, with pupils varying specifically in both age and learning types. You may spot one or two flaws in these early prototypes, butconcept was their primary focus. The main purpose of these test examples was to see if pupils/people could read and absorb the information from them, whatever the content was.

(For example, primary school pupils could even understand sophisticated secondary school information ~ like in the Animal & Plant Cells comic ~which was very encouraging for the testing of the product).